If your current headlights or bargain LED light bar are not cutting it on dark roads or trails, try this super-bright Black Oak LED 20 Inch D-Series Curved LED light bar!
The curve is cool, and it helps broaden the beam of any of the three optics options: spot, flood or combo beam. The housing is torture-proof aluminum with a shatterproof polycarbonate lens and an IP69K intrusion rating, which indicates the utmost resistance to moisture, dust, ice or snow.
Choose from either 3W or 5W top-bin OSRAM LEDs, which represent top-efficiency, maximum brightness and 50,000 hours of life backed by quality drivers and extra-sized integrated heat sinks.
It is easy to see why Black Oak offers these and their other LED light bars with a 30-day no-hassle guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty to boot.
Key Product Features
- 40 top-bin 3W or 5W OSRAM LEDs
- 12,440 or 22,000 raw lumens of output
- Curved design broadens the beam
- Offered with spot, flood or combo optics
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens
- Jumbo-size heat sinks protect LEDs
- Topmost IP69K rating against harsh trail conditions
- Enough power for a primary driving light
- Over-the-top build and design ensures many years of service
- LEDs: 40 3W or 5W OSRAM LEDs
- Wattage: 120W or 200W
- Current draw: 8.1A or 8.4A
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 3.2 x 23.0 inches total length
- Weight: 6.6 pounds
- Illumination: 6,220 or 11,000 raw lumens
- Dust, Ice, Snow, Moisture Rating: IP69K
- Beam Patterns: Spot, Flood or Combo
- Accessories: Stainless hardware with complete IP69K wiring harness
- Warranty: 30-day cash-back guarantee and limited lifetime warranty
- Bright enough to be primary driving light
- Utmost visibility for ATVs, UTVs or motorcycles
- Rack-mounted work site light
- Deck, navigation or landing light for boats
- Nighttime mining and heavy industry uses
What’s in the Box?
This Black Oak 20-inch D-Series LED light bar comes with heavy-duty end brackets and corrosion-resistant mounting hardware plus a full-size wiring harness that includes a switch, relay, fuse, IP69K connector and a long cable. Also included are detailed installation and operating instructions so you can quickly install it yourself.
Black Oak LED 20 Inch D-Series Curved LED Light Bar Review
On a smaller vehicle, such as an ATV, this 20-inch curved light bar is a trail killer. The slight curve lets the beam illuminate the entire trail regardless of whether you chose combo, flood or spot optics. It just plain looks good too.
Given that there is only about a 15 percent difference in price, most buyers opt for the 5W OSRAM LEDs versus the 3W option. The 40 5W LEDs will emblazon any trail, roadway, campsite or work area with 22,000 raw lumens of crystal bright white light that does not diminish over time like imported bars do.
It would most definitely behoove Black Oak to add mounting channels to their bigger light bars to accommodate all mounting locations and to deal with the extra weight. A few buyers have pointed this out, although it is never a deal breaker.
In a cheap 20-inch light bar, 40 no-name LEDs will leave you cold. With Black Oak’s penchant for only using the highest quality components, you will instantly see what bright really means in their 20-inch curved light bar. We would like additional mounting options, but at the end of the day these light bars’ high value win you over.
- Best Black Oak LED CREE LED Light Bar Reviews
- Best Black Oak LED Curved LED Light Bar Reviews
- Best Black Oak LED Double Row LED Light Bar Reviews
- Best Black Oak LED Single Row LED Light Bar Reviews
- Best LED Light Bar Reviews Guide for 2016
- Black Oak LED 10 Inch D-Series Curved LED Light Bar Review
- Black Oak LED 40 Inch Double Row Curved Light Bar Review
- Black Oak LED 50 Inch Double Row Curved LED Light Bar Review
- Black Oak LED Light Bar Reviews