How to measure?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jim 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

Jim
    Participant

Hello.

This is going sound really stupid, I’m sure.

But I have been digging all throughout the internet looking for the proper start and finish points for measuring my roof top for a light bar.

What I’m working with is a 1993 Nissan Pathfinder that I’m currently rebuilding back to new.

So far I have, what looks like, about a 48″ from driver side to passenger side rain well gutters. Just not to sure I’m measuring from and to the right locations. So far I haven’t found a single video or walk through that covers exactly how to measure on the internet. They all seem to skip over this step in all the how to videos and what not.

If you can drop me some intel on the start and stop points to poperly measure for the right fit of led light bar. It would be most helpful.

Thank you for your time.
    Jim

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LightBarReport.com © 2016 Privacy Policy | Contact | Disclosure | About

LightBarReport.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.