|Quick Reference ⇒|
|Prestige’s LUMAX Warrior Series 18 inch light bar is installed on thousands of police, fire and EMS vehicles. It is extremely popular among tow truck operators, highway crews and other public safety workers.|
Dimensions: 18.875 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches
Weight: 3.7 lbs.
Flash patterns: Steady-on plus 29 high-alert strobe and flash patterns
Number of light heads: 10
Total number of LEDs: 38
LED power: 1W each
LED colors available: white, amber, blue, red, green, purple
Input voltage: 12VDC
Current draw: 3.0A
- Durable, 100 percent weatherproof
- Super-simple installation and operation
- 29 strobe and flash patterns
- Includes power cable and switches
- A single switch means flash patterns are selected serially
Emergency Vehicles’ Most Popular Traffic Warrior
It features 10 separate light heads that can be individually configured with any of six LED colors.
The ultra-bright 1W LEDs are enhanced with TIR optics to provide the maximum amount of visibility during the day or night under any weather conditions. Its super-sleek profile blends in to any vehicle while offering the least air resistance.
Installation and operation of this 18 inch LED light bar is almost too simple. It runs off the power from any vehicle’s cigarette lighter. A single switch turns it on and off, while a second switch selects one of 29 unique flash patterns or places it in steady-on mode. It mounts in any vehicle location with super-strong magnets or through the use of optional permanent mounts.
The LUMAX Warrior light head color selections can be configured online at the Prestige website. Simply select the color for each of the 10 light heads using the on-page schematic and pull-down menu at the time of ordering.
LUMAX Warrior Series 18 inch LED Product Details
Prestige LUMAX Warrior LED light bars have earned a well-deserved reputation among public safety departments for their modern, advanced mechanical and electrical designs. The 18-inch LUMAX Warrior is the latest addition to the Prestige emergency light portfolio with features that stand up under all situational demands:
- Its construction provides 100 percent protection against weather and other environmental hazards
- It mounts anywhere on a vehicle using the included magnetic mounts
- Permanent mounting only requires removing a few screws and bolting on optional permanent mounts provided by Prestige
- 29 separate, high-alert flash patterns are available at your fingertips including strobes, bi-directional rotation, alternating side patterns, rotating fill, center-to-side expansion, traffic alerts and many more
- All flash patterns are selected with a single interior switch on the power cable
- Each light head can be customized online at the Prestige website with any of six LED colors: white, red, blue, amber, green or purple
- A total of 38, third-generation 1W LEDs plus Prestige TIR, high-efficiency reflector optics provide maximum brightness with minimal current draw
- Wiring is as simple as plugging the light cable into any vehicle’ss 12VDC cigarette lighter or DC outlet
- The Warrior’s super-low profile blends into any vehicle’s design while presenting minimal wind resistance
- Comes with an industry-leading 3-year warranty
What Buyers Are Saying
Prestige is a relative newcomer to emergency vehicle alert lighting, but their focus on core features at lower prices is winning converts in the EMS lighting market.
Many reviews are from long-time users of other brands who have switched to Prestige to save money and avail themselves of more color options, flash patterns and the super-strong magnet mounts that stay put even at speeds of 90 MPH. Tow operators and snow plow drivers especially like the ease with which they can install and dismount this light bar in seconds.
The 29 flash patterns available in the 18-inch LUMAX Warrior provide superior full 360-degree warning visibility in any situation. This video for LUMAX Mini light bar is a good representation of the flash patterns available:
More colors, flash patterns and online configuration put this 18 inch LED light bar ahead of the competition. Presitge’s LUMAX line of LED light bars offer the highest brightness per dollar with their 3rd-generation, high-efficiency LEDs.
This 18-inch model offers nearly twice the brightness of their Mini model and the same portability. It makes an excellent primary or auxiliary alert device for any public safety vehicle.