The Black Oak LED 10 Inch S-Series light bar is just the ticket for those seeking phenomenal brightness and durability at a reasonable price. Its low profile slips seamlessly into vehicle grilles, bumpers, tailgates, above the roof or windshield.
Employing ten 3W or 5W top-bin OSRAM LEDs, it outputs up to 4,550 raw lumens. Choose from spot, flood or combo beam patterns for an ideal illumination pattern. This single-row 10-incher features a rugged aluminum housing, shatterproof lens and an industry-leading IP69K intrusion rating against the nastiest weather.
Black Oak backs this superb light bar with a 30-day cash-back guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty.
Key Product Features
- 10 highest quality 5W or 3W 50,000-hour OSRAM LEDs
- From 2,730 to 4,550 raw lumens of illumination power
- Three available beam patterns: flood, spot or combo
- Scratch-resistant, unbreakable polycarbonate lens
- Oversize heat sinks for optimum cooling
- IP69K rating to withstand harsh trail conditions
- Low-profile, stealth design mounts easily
- Awesomely bright in a highly compact, durable package
- Top-efficiency OSRAM LEDS with 50,000-hour lifespan
- LEDs: 10 3W or 5W OSRAM LEDs
- Wattage: 30W or 50W
- Current draw: 2.9A or 3.3A
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 3.2 x 13.0 inches total length
- Weight: 3.7 pounds
- Illumination: 2,730 or 4,550 raw lumens
- Dust, Ice, Snow, Moisture Rating: IP69K
- Beam Patterns: Spot, Flood or Combo
- Accessories: Complete corrosion-resistant mounting hardware and IP69K wiring harness
- Warranty: 30-day refund and lifetime limited warranty
- Primary forward or rear lighting for ATVs and UTVs
- Augments headlights or primary LED light bars
- Vehicle- or tripod-mounted work lights
- Back-up lights
- Docking or navigation lights on boats
What’s in the Box?
Every S-Series LED light bar kit include stainless steel mounting hardware and a fully-equipped wiring harness with IP69K Deutsch connectors, dash switch, relay, fuse and power cable. The detailed instructions and a few common tools allow immediate mounting right out of the shipping carton.
Black Oak LED 10 Inch S-Series LED Light Bar Review
Clean, clear light is how many buyers describe the 10-inch S-Series LED light bar’s performance. This light bar puts to shame cheap imported lights with its superior brightness and strong, quality build that is the equal of the biggest names in the LED light bar industry.
It uses only the highest quality components, sturdy materials and rugged electronics to keep it going through the worst weather or trail conditions for as long as you own it. The compact size makes it ideal for mounting just about anywhere including as a portable battery-driven light.
Black Oak’s 10-inch S-Series single-row light bar is one of their top sellers. They are used on- and off-highway, on watercraft, heavy equipment, ATVs and UTVs with rave reviews. Their top-performing LEDs are the real thing and computer-designed optics deliver the sharpest and brightest beams of any other light bar offered at a price you can afford.