This sleek, low-profile Black Oak LED 40 Inch S-Series light bar blends seamlessly within vehicle grilles as well as bumpers, racks, hoods or roll bars. Looks are just half the story though.
Black Oak equips this LED light bar with 40 of the brightest, longest-lasting OSRAM LEDs available. Order either 3W LEDs or 5W LEDs for illumination of 12,440 or 22,000 raw lumens, respectively. Choose a penetrating spot, a broad flood or a combination beam to match your specific application.
Tough electronics and integrated oversize heat sinks keep the LEDs running cool for 50,000 hours. All components are encased in a tough aluminum housing with shatterproof lens and custom seal, which leads to it obtaining the highest intrusion rating possible: IP69K.
Bear in mind Black Oak’s no-hassle 30-day cash back guarantee and limited lifetime warranty.
Key Product Features
- 40 high-efficiency 3W or 5W OSRAM LEDs
- 12,440 or 22,000 raw lumens of clear white light
- Low profile for stealth or fashion installations
- Spot, flood or combo beam optics available
- Shatterproof polycarbonate lens
- Oversize, integrated heat sinks keep LEDs running cool
- Industry-leading IP69K rating against dust, ice and moisture
- Highest performing, longest lasting single-row 40-inch LED light bar anywhere
- Withstands the harshest trail, highway or industrial conditions
- LEDs: 40 3W or 5W OSRAM LEDs
- Wattage: 120W or 200W
- Current draw: 11.5A or 14.6A
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 3.2 x 43.0 inches total length
- Weight: 9.9 pounds
- Illumination: 12,440 or 22,000 raw lumens
- Dust, Ice, Snow, Moisture Rating: IP69K
- Beam Patterns: Spot, Flood or Combo
- Accessories: Stainless mounting hardware and full IP69K wiring harness
- Warranty: 30-day cash-back guarantee plus limited lifetime warranty
- All the driving light required for trails or highway
- Superb scene illumination for emergency and law enforcement vehicles
- Heavy equipment or industrial auxiliary lighting
- Waterway and landing illumination
What’s in the Box?
Black Oak’s 40-inch S-Series LED light bar comes with stainless end brackets and mounting hardware, a complete IP69K rated wiring harness with Deutsch connector, relay, switch, fuse and cable plus complete installation instructions. It is ready to install the moment you open the box.
Black Oak LED 40 Inch S-Series LED Light Bar Review
This 40-inch light bar from Black Oak scratches the itch for more light for most trail riders. Its maximum 22,000 raw lumens wash away the gloom from any landscape. Buyers put off by boxy, clunky dual-row light bars prefer its low, sleek look.
Buyer reviews regularly point to Black Oak’s high quality build, brightness and top-notch components as the reason they chose this sleek 40-incher. The brightness shames longer imported “bargain” light bars with overall quality equal to products from the biggest names in LED light bars.
As a few reviews point out, Black Oak should provide channel mounts, but 99 percent of buyers do not find this a major factor in their purchase.
This S-Series light bar represents extreme value for your light bar plans. It is built to outlast your vehicle while delivering the highest, undiminishing light output possible. It is a perfect example of how Black Oak is changing the LED light bar game by offering an unprecedented combination of quality and affordability that the competition cannot match.