Black Oak LED 30 Inch S-Series lights bar will blow away friends and family with its combination of dark-crushing brightness and super-low profile. Whether you mount it on a roll bar, rack, cage, hood, below the bumper or in the grill, it performs and looks great.
You choose how much brightness you need and where you want it by choosing either 3W or 5W top-bin OSRAM LEDs plus one of three available beam patterns: Spot, Flood or Combo. The 30 50,000-hour LEDs sit behind a shatterproof polycarbonate lens and are encased in a rugged aluminum housing with an industry-leading IP69K intrusion rating. Heavily finned, integrated heat sinks, stainless mounts and a full wiring harness round out the package.
Black Oak stands behind all their LED light bars with a 30-day money-back guarantee and lifetime warranty.
Key Product Features
- 30 high-output 3W or 5W OSRAM LEDs
- 9,330 to 16,500 raw lumens of penetrating white light
- Two-inch housing height for a streamlined look and clean installation
- Void-free flood, spot or combo beam patterns
- Scratch-resistant, optically clear polycarbonate lens
- Extra-size heat sinks enhance LED life
- An IP69K rating unsurpassed by any other manufacturer
- Brighter than many 20-inch dual-row light bars
- Rugged design, components and build
- LEDs: 30 3W or 5W OSRAM LEDs
- Wattage: 90W or 150W
- Current draw: 8.7A or 10.3A
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 3.2 x 33.0 inches total length
- Weight: 7.7 pounds
- Illumination: 9,330 or 16,500 raw lumens
- Dust, Ice, Snow, Moisture Rating: IP69K
- Beam Patterns: Spot, Flood or Combo
- Accessories: Stainless mounting hardware and IP69K wiring harness
- Warranty: 30-day no-hassle guarantee and lifetime limited warranty
- Primary trail or road light for 4WD, ATV or UTV recreational vehicles
- Driving light for dark, twisty mountain roads
- Boat navigation or docking
- Scene illumination for EMS, police or tow trucks
- Nighttime industrial, mining or construction operations
What’s in the Box?
This 30-inch single-row light bar kit comes with detailed instructions, mounting hardware and a full, IP69K wiring harness. With a few common hand and power tools, this light is installation-ready right out of the carton.
Black Oak LED 30 Inch S-Series LED Light Bar Review
Trail enthusiasts love this light’s understated appearance and night-splitting illumination for nighttime exploring, game spotting or illuminating campsites. Equipped with 5W OSRAM LEDs, it is bright enough to be the only light bar you need. It is small enough to work superbly on smaller watercraft or as a portable work light.
The build and design quality compete head-to-head with the best-known LED light bar makers for around half the price. They simply blow away the many cheap import brands with superior performance and longevity. A minor complaint is that it only comes with end brackets, which may limit mounting options.
Black Oak’s 30-inch S-Series LED light bar offers an outstanding combination of value in both performance and price. No other single-row bar can outshine it or outlast it. If you are looking for lightweight, highly efficient illumination power in a slim design, this is it.
- Best Black Oak LED CREE LED Light Bar Reviews
- Best Black Oak LED Curved LED Light Bar Reviews
- Best Black Oak LED Double Row LED Light Bar Reviews
- Best Black Oak LED Single Row LED Light Bar Reviews
- Best LED Light Bar Reviews Guide for 2016
- Black Oak 20 Inch S-Series LED Light Bar Review
- Black Oak 50 Inch S-Series LED Light Bar Review
- Black Oak 6 Inch S-Series LED Light Bar Review
- Black Oak LED 10 Inch S-Series LED Light Bar Review
- Black Oak LED 40 Inch S-Series LED Light Bar Review
- Black Oak LED Light Bar Reviews